Thursday, May 17, 2012

PDP


Name: Amrit Sapkota
ID: 11069731
Group: L1C3           
                                     Personal Development plan
With the end of my 1st and 2nd semester, as whole a year of my study, I think I’ve grown a big pool of knowledge of computer. This semester I had different class tests, exams and assignments for every module. But all of them were not done well as predicted. My first semester was also simply ok. According to the marks allotted to me by the module leader for the module “Study Skills for Computing” I am very poor at it I was just only allotted 52% . Keeping aside this module I’ve aced other modules but still the “C” on one module keeps me from scholarship awarded from the college. So I have decided to dedicate more time on academic activates. Result for the first semester has been published but the result disappointed not only me, but also my parents.
On the basis of my 1st semester’s result, I have to work hard on module like “Personal Development for Computing” for the scholarship award. Therefore, regarding to my future plan I am going to improve my study status in all subject mainly in “personal development for computing”. This doesn’t mean that I will not pay attention towards other modules. I will be more couscous towards every details of the work .I am going to improve my writing skills by posting as many blogs as I can that will help me reduce my flaws and help me start with strong base for the future sessions. The blog writing is very effective tool for student which helps student in their whole study career. I will comply to this thing by paying more attention to the lecture in class room and doing more research in internet then using “Facebook”. For the other modules also I need to pay equal attention to achieve my goal to be enrolled in scholarship program, according to my tutors and lectures I have done excellent in other modules but still there are some places where I can improve on. I need more attention towards my course works. As a student of the Computing my future depends on how much I do from my side, so I’m planning to take extra classes on programming language like jQuery, PHP and Maya. I will be fully utilizing this four months’ vacation by joining classes for PHP, HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, etc.. which will ultimately help me to design a good web page in upcoming semesters.  Since we have study “introduction to the internet” in upcoming semesters in advance form. Classes for all these web building tools will help me to achieve good grades which make my GPA strong. As a future plan I am going to attain industry visit held by our college in these holidays which might help me in different module for the development of effective programs. I will consult with my brother in USA for further programming action and activities. Over all talking this semester was full of up’s and down’s, but I feel great to be a part of it, and I’d like to thank my friends, and my lectures for believing in me and helping me to achieve my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment