Thursday, December 29, 2011

Academic Development after 5'th week

           It has already been nine weeks since starting of the class at Islington. Till now you might have thought that I've learned lots of new stuff, well in that case you r absolutely correct. But due some circumstances I'm not up to date to for every module I've already posted about my academic development till fifth week. Today I'm writing this post to tell u about academic development since the last post.
             After the 5'th week we had lost of changes in our regular class.There had been drastic change in the level of hardness of the module students were more serious and every second were like very precious. After the 5'th week on the 6'th & 7'th week we have had test on three modules Problem solving for IT, Logic, Introduction to programming, Though I've aced on all of the module but still i feel i was way too poor on my studies because after the first test for "Problem Solving For IT", I felt like I had seen my clear image through the questions because I was totally help less to understand the questions. Before the test I was way confident that I could solve any problem presented before me but that incident made my perception totally wrong. So I paid more attention to my lecture class as well as to the tutorial class. For the 7'the week I had test for two module so the pressure was way on the hike, on the same week we had to submit Home Works for other module. But as saying when something reaches the height it must get down too, the pressure reduced at the end of the week. Then surprise task was imposed to all of us with very less due date on the week 7 to be submitted at the end of week 8. It was the first coursework for module"Introduction To Programming". Right from the beginning there were confusing sentences structure in the questions that I couldn't understand. I had to seek for help from the tutor. Though I failed a lot on solving the puzzle but I didn't gave up my hope and tried again and again until I succeeded .
       Days after week 5 were very challenging and helpful. Helpful in sense that it at least  had shown us it could go wrong if u you wont be serious on your studies.Over viewing the weeks after 5'th week was lot fruitful, hopping for the commencing weeks to be not such tough as passed were.

No comments:

Post a Comment